The London Police had a busy day. Members of the Guns and Drugs Section, consisting of members of the London Police Service, OPP and RCMP, executed search warrants at two residences in the city on Thursday January 26th, resulting in 3 people being charged and thousands of dollars worth of drugs seized.
At a residence on Forward Avenue the Police seized 19 grams of suspected Cocaine with a value of $1900, 97 grams of marijuana valued at $970, a Digital weigh scale and a butterfly knife which is a prohibited weapon.
As a result, 50 year old Lloyd Moodie has been charged with
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of a Schedule II substance
- Fail to comply with recognizance x 2
- Possession of a prohibited or restricted weapon or prohibited device knowing no authority
- Possession of a prohibited weapon contrary to prohibition order
London Police also seized 59 x 6 mg Hydromorphone pills with a value of $885, 2 x 9 mg Hydromorphone pills valued at $40, $300 in cash and recovered stolen property in a residence on Vinewood Court.
As a result of the investigation 38 year old Bobbi-jo MacLellan of London and 35 year old Daniel Francis MacDonald have been charged with
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking x 2
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
MacLellan was also charged with Traffic in Schedule I substance.
MacLellan appeared in a London court today in relation to the charges. Daniel Francis MacDonald is expected to appear in a London court on February 1st, 2018.