Two people are facing charges after London Police and the RCMP executed a search warrant at a Wharncliffe Road home.
Police ended up seizing the follow items:
- Remington .308 calibre semi-automatic rifle, Model 742
- Browning 7mm bolt-action rifle
- Armimarocchi 20 gauge over under shot gun
- Bushnell 3×9 by 40mm objective lens (scope)
- Leupold 3×9 40mm objective lens (scope)
These three firearms were reported stolen on November 4, 2014 by a London resident.
Twenty-five-year-old Alexander William and 50-year-old Allan Dyck both residents from London, have been charged with the following:
- Possess firearm without holding a licence, contrary to section 91(1);
- Possess firearm obtained by crime, contrary to section 96(1); and
- Possess firearm while prohibited, contrary to section 117.01(1).
Alexander William is further charged with:
- Fail to comply with probation order, contrary to section 722.1(1); and
- Fail to Comply with OIC Undertaking, contrary to section 145(5.1).
No court date has been announced.