London Police say more drugs are now off the streets after they seized just over $109,000 of Marijuana.
Police executed a search warrant on Wednesday at a residence on St. Clair Crescent, in London’s southwest end. The RCMP also assisted.
Police say the following items were taken from the residence:
- 104 marijuana plants – $104,000
- 479 g of marijuana – $4,790
- 2,175 g of marijuana bud and dried leaf mixture – $450
Total = $109,240
A 64-year-old London man has been charged with the following Controlled Drugs and Substances Act offences:
- Unlawfully producing marihuana, contrary to section 7(1); and
- Possessing marihuana for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2).
The accused is expected to be in court in mid-August.