London Police have formally laid charges in the weekend stabbing.
It happened early Saturday morning in the area of Richmond and Central.
As a result of the police investigation, 19-year-old Tyrone Ifabumuya of London is charged with:
- one count of aggravated assault Sec.268(2)CC
- two counts of assault with a weapon Sec.267(a)CC
- two counts of utter death threats Sec.264.1(1)(a)CC
- one count of resist arrest Sec.129(a)CC
- one count of weapons dangerous Sec.88(1)CC
- one count of possession of prohibited weapon Sec.92(2)CC, and
- one count of possession of marijuana Sec.4(1)CDSA.
He made a court appearance on Saturday and remains in custody.
The victim of the stabbing underwent surgery in hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.
Police are still investigating and are asking anyone with information to call them or Crime Stoppers.