On March 11, 2018 the London Police Service and London Fire Department responded to a garage fire on Ontario Street.
While putting out the fire, members of the fire department found signs of a clandestine drug laboratory inside the garage.
The following day London Police searched the residence and seized the following drugs.
- 18 grams of marijuana shatter
- 35 grams of marijuana shake
- 4 grams of marijuana bud
- 5 grams of marijuana oil
The total value of the drugs is $1890
Police also found a hidden drug lab, including butane canisters and extraction chambers.
As a result, 26 year old Paul James Anderson, 25 year old Caitlin Victoria Cornell, and 25 year old Travis Lagerwerf, all of London have been charged with:
- Possess a Schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking
- Possess a Schedule II substance
- Arson by negligence
- Arson with disregard for human life
- Occupant injuring building
James Anderson and Caitlin Victoria Cornell are expected to appear in London court on April 27, 2018 in relation to the charges while a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Travis Lagerwerf.