Police laid multiple charges related to drug trafficking in downtown London.
Members of the London Police Service (LPS) Community Foot Patrol Unit, assisted by members of the Guns and Drugs Section, conducted an investigation in the downtown area in relation to drug trafficking.
This happened at the end of November.
“The Foot Patrol Unit engages in investigative activities on an on-going basis to improve the social wellness of London’s downtown core. This includes proactively investigating citizen complaints of street-level drug trafficking that was the focus of this project.” said Inspector Lynn Sutherland of the LPS Patrol Support Branch.
Multiple people were charged under the criminal code;
- Steven Henry, 28, of London is charged with traffic in a Schedule I substance. Henry is also charged by warrant with respect to fail to comply with conditions of undertaking
- Stephen Robitaille, 27, of London is charged with possession of a Schedule I substance
- Ryan Gryszczuk, 30, of London is charged with traffic in a Schedule IV substance
- Jason Jacques, 28, of London is charged with traffic in a Schedule III substance
- Charley Clark, 30, of London is charged with traffic in a Schedule I substance
Some drugs and cash were seized during the investigation as well.